Our training course content is based on the guidelines of the NFPA and companies requirements. We know your staffs time is precious and therefore our instructors design and deliver courses with content specifically to manage the risks and hazards at your facility. Our courses are delivered to suit the skill and experience levels of the participants right from first time responders through to the seasoned experts.
If you want to come to us – We can provide training at one of our partner training centers throughout South East Asia.
Or we can come to you – We can provide training at your facility or at a location of your choice.
Or we can come to you in a virtual world. We also offer bespoke virtual reality training courses designed by one of the worlds leading VR companies.
Our specialist training disciplines
- Crisis management
- Interacting with and managing the media and social media
- Emergency Management – ICS 100, 200, 220, 300
- Coaching sessions for skill and competence development
- Emergency Responder initial actions
- Pre-incident planning
- Hazard and risk assessments
- Fire extinguishers
- Interior and Exterior
- Process unit
- Manufacturing facility
- Specialist facilities, such as electronics, medical, robotics
- Hydrocarbon storage tank firefighting
- Open cast and underground mines
- Hazardous Materials & Dangerous Goods
- Awareness & Operations
- From height
- Confined space
- Collapsed structure
- Urban Search and Rescue
- First aid
- First Aid & Trauma in industrial settings
- Managing contaminated casualties
- Oil spill control
- Fixed and Mobile Equipment Inspection
- Emergency Response Driver