The KRP Legacy
Kiwi Resource Protection was established in Thailand in 1993 under the name Safety and Fire Enterprises. Originally established to provide all-hazards emergency response, training and consultancy services to Thailand’s developing Oil and Gas industry.
The company has been operating under the name Kiwi Fire Protection since 1998. In 2017 the name was changed to Kiwi Resource Protection to reflect its developing scope of services.
KRP, along with our strategic partners in the region, provide a comprehensive end to end services to our ASEAN clients.
We cover many industry sectors and provide solutions from design through to the end of the life cycle of a facility.
This assures a consistent and systematic approach to all aspects of the design, build, equipment, people, maintenance and management of an organisation.
- Renewable Energy Sectors (Wind, solar and hydro)
- Manufacturing (Automotive, Aviation, Heavy Industry etc. )
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Shipping & Port Facilities
- Educational Facilities
As qualified engineers, emergency responders and health and safety risk management specialists, we understand that it is critical to have the right skills for the task.
KRP operates from its Head Office in Rayong Thailand and with strategic partner companies in New Zealand, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines the USA and the UK
At KRP, we provide you with equipment and systems solutions that meet local and international code that are suitable to manage your risks and hazards effectively.
Your assets, your people, your community and your reputation depend on getting it right:
First Time, Every Time
There Is No Second Chance
We are proud to represent some of the world’s top manufacturers of life and asset protection systems (LAPS) that is tried, tested and utilized in Emergency situations globally.
Along with our local suppliers, we can offer multiple solutions to fit your risk & hazard profile.
As experienced emergency responders and health and safety managers, we know what works well. We don’t provide clients with more than what they need
KRP Core Expertise
- Crisis Management Specialists
- Emergency Management (ICS 100, 200, 220, 300)
- Industrial Fire Protection Systems
- Fire Fighting Training (basic to advanced industrial)
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Response
- Fire Fighting and Emergency Management
- Rescue at Height, Confined Space, Inert Environments (ITRA)
- First Aid & Trauma (BLS)
- Oil Spill Control
- Health & Safety Management Systems
- Occupational Safety & Wellness Programs
- Fire & Safety Systems Project Commissioning
- International project experience throughout Australasia, Africa, and the Middle East
KRP Key Industry Experience
- Upstream and Downstream Petrochemicals (Oil & Gas)
- Major Capital Projects
- Training & Education
- Williams Fire Nozzles, Monitors and trailers
- JMJ Associates – Incident & Injury Free
- SafeHouse Welding Habitats
- SafeSpear Blast Shelters
- GEXCON Explosion & Gas Dispersion Modelling Software
KRP’s vision is to be the benchmark provider of Consultancy, Training, Emergency Response, Emergency Management and Health and Safety services to the commercial and industrial sectors in the ASEAN region.
We commit to providing honest and reliable services that add value to our customer’s businesses at a competitive price.
We commit to not only meet but exceed your expectations.
- We act with integrity and maintain the highest ethical standards.
- We are environmentally and culturally responsible.
- We care for the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- We actively support the communities in which we do business.
KRP is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for its employees, customers and visitors. We have a proud history of zero lost-time injuries over many years of providing emergency response training, emergency management and maintenance services.