Our experienced consultants hail from some of the world's largest companies with more than 80 years combined global experience specialising in many industry sectors. As independent fire safety systems, risk and emergency management, health and safety specialists we assist our customers with understanding requirements, guidelines, codes and practices and where improvements can be made to add value to their organisation.
The KRP team include past and present industrial and municipal Chief Fire Officers, Emergency Managers, Health and Safety Managers and engineers who offer a full suite of services and systems developed from many years of experience.
As emergency events are becoming less frequent, it is critically important that equipment, systems and the people are ready first time - every time and that the documentation process is clear and simple. By ensuring the right systems, equipment and people are in place, provides company owners confidence that response times are reduced, therefore limiting damage and increasing recovery time.
We do this by applying our 7 step review and assessment process that ensures all dimensions of an emergency event are well understood and the appropriate measures are in place to effectively and safely manage any situation.
Our scope of services includes both the assessment and/or development of;
- Fire safety systems, emergency management and response assessments
- Fire safety, emergency management and response philosophies
- Emergency response manuals and plans
- Pre-Incident and tactical plans
- Health and Safety management systems
- Behavioral safety programmes
- Structured competence training and progression programmes
- Drill and exercise programmes
- Fleet development and management plans
- Foam management plans
- Preventative inspection and maintenance schedules
- Emergency Response equipment selection, inspections and maintenance
- Incident investigation
- Crisis & emergency management organisations
- Process Technical Safety & Risk Management
- Process Hazard analysis and Identification
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Mitigation and preventive safety measures design
- Facility siting
- HAZID, HAZOP, QRA, SCRAM, PSUA/PSUR, FAIR